Where Your Vision Becomes Reality
Established in 1993, ergo office plus is a full service commercial interior design firm based in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario. Our clients are from the commercial, corporate, healthcare, educational, hospitality and retail sectors. Our disciplines include architecture, interior design, project management, specification writing, furniture planning, office ergonomics, furniture asset management, move management, and space saving storage solutions.
The experienced and creative design team considers individual work styles and corporate goals to foster an efficient ergonomic environment that is comfortable, productive and cost effective. Our goal is to ensure that your vision becomes reality. Ergo Office Plus staff is committed to listening to our client’s needs and ensuring that our design solutions are efficient, cost effective and to our client’s full expectation.
The interaction and collaboration of people within their designated spaces is important. Ergo Office Plus is dedication to raising public awareness of interior design. Ergo believes that productivity, sustainability, and accessibility are vital to the design of healthy collaborative spaces and communities.
- Site Selection
- Building Code
- Feasibility Studies
- Space Utilization Plans
- Full Set Construction Working Drawings
- Costing & Budgeting
- Mechanical, Electrical, Structural, Environmental, Engineering Coordination (Sub consulting)
- Schedule Preparation
Project Management / Contract Administration
- Construction Bid Process and Contracts
- Change Notices / Orders
- Site Instruction & Inspection
- Payment Draw Certifications
- Substantial and Total Performance
- Project Commissioning
- Deficiency Review
- Close Out Documents
Storage Solution Consulting
- Space Planning with Space Savings Objectives
- All Types of Media
- Floor Loading Compliance
- Safety and Security Compliance
- Innovative Product Solutions
Furniture Consulting / Ergonomics
- Office Ergonomics Training / Assessments
- Furnishings Layout Design Drawings and Specifications
- Furnishings Budget and Scheduling
- Furnishings Bid Process
- Project Management & Administration
- Furnishing, Fixtures and Equipment Asset Inventory
- Ontario Government Vendor of Record
- Move Plan & Guide
- Move Phase Plans
- In House Qualified Office Furniture Installers (Systems, Casegoods, High Density Storage)
- Subtrade Coordination
- Registered Supplier for I/O Property Services (Ontario) and PWGSC (Canada)
- Specializing with Long Term Care, Provincial Federal and Corporate Offices, and Hospitals and Clinics.
- Assess existing buildings and operations and identify environmentally sustainable alternatives and options
- Implement sustainable design into new projects
- Specify sustainable materials and processes
- Reduce energy and resource consumption
- Promote environmentally sustainable processes and policies
- Provide social stewardship through education in sustainability
Building Permit / Code Compliance
- Small Buildings
- Large Buildings
- Residential Dwellings
- Permit Applications - Change of Use
- Federal, Ontario and Municipal Authority Compliances
Paul Scornaienchi, IDC, ARIDO, BCIN
Paul caches and invests with the Ergo team to ensure client’s needs are represented with the latest design and process solutions. Paul has an accomplished thirty-two years in the interior design world and is well respected by the community, clients, subconsultants, contractors and regulatory authorities.
Interior Designer – CAD Design Director
Registered Interior Designer (ARIDO-IDC)
LEED AP ID&C
Sheri manages our Project Design Team and works in the capacity of Team Leader. Sheri is responsible for the day to day overseeing of all project design including client communication and ensuring our deliverables are being met. Sheri is trained with technical, specification and software skills to ensure all clients are served with sound, modern concepts as well as viable solutions to problems. Sheri is a LEED accredited professional and is active in the education of sustainable design processes. Sheri's vast experience in the design industry provides an exceptional level of expertise to our clients.
Service and Installation Manager
Furniture Solutions Design and CAD Specialist
Storage Solutions Design Consultant
Jay has been with Ergo Office Plus for over 20 years, assisting clients in the public and private sector in finding solutions to their furniture, storage, ergonomic and relocation needs. The health, safety and efficiency of his customers and our staff is always a priority. His proficiency in the use of CAD, 2020, Configura, Cap Studio, Giza and other software programs is essential to assist our customers in finding and implementing a solution to any challenge.
Mike is responsible for the scheduling and coordination of installation staff. He monitors the project to ensure the installation of office furnishings and HDMS suits the client’s objectives and goals to enhance space function, improve quality of work, and increase productivity.
Responsible for the conduct of all installation staff, Mike ensures that the installation team understands all requirements for the successful completion to the highest customer service standard.
Marc Dubreuil, Thomas Kelly, Cliff Alloy, Justin Baxter, Mike Ross
Ergo Office Plus maintains a full-time installation team to ensure quality and customer satisfaction. Ergo’s installers are experienced in furniture assembly, reconfiguration of existing furnishings, inventory management, construction of high density storage solutions, and demobilization. They are knowledgeable in the coordination of move management and communicate clearly and professionally.
As Office Administrator, Anna ensures that all office practices facilitate the needs of clients and staff so that ergo office plus continues to meet our goals and make your vision become reality.